Members receive numerous tangible benefits, from financial discounts on courses and conferences to informational resources. But the value of APTA membership transcends individual benefits. There’s value in the things APTA and APTA Delaware do on behalf of the entire profession—from representing the profession on Capitol Hill and at the state level to national branding and public relations efforts. There’s value in the ways that an association brings individuals together—at the national, state, and special interest level. There’s value in resources and analysis provided by APTA. The list goes on.
To join APTA and APTA Delaware, please visit the Membership and Benefits page on APTA’s website.
APTA Delaware Benefits
- Eligibility for FREE CEU’s for attending our quarterly chapter meetings.
- Discounted registration fees to our sponsored courses including the Summer Lecture Series.
- Discounted registration fees to our sponsored networking events.
- Access to relevant continuing education opportunities, in-person and virtual options
- E-newsletters sent 2-3 times monthly informing you of news and upcoming events
- Timely notifications of legislative happenings.
- Social events, such as golf outings, Blue Rocks baseball games, 5Ks, wine tastings,… (Offerings vary pending member interest and availability of event coordinators.)
- Option to attend meetings in-person or virtually
- APTA advocates for you in Washington, DC, and state capitals nationwide.
- APTA speaks out for proper payment for high-quality patient care.
- APTA promotes the benefits of physical therapy.
- APTA gives you the public relations and marketing tools you need to share the benefits of physical therapy with consumers and other health care professionals.
- APTA connects you with colleagues for networking and collaboration:
- APTA saves you money. Exclusive 40% discounts on national conference registrations, publications, and continuing education opportunities.
- Plus many more!