Due September 20, 2015
Are you interested in becoming more involved with the Delaware Chapter, APTA? Are you an energetic, proactive leader with a passion to mentor, educate, promote research, and respond to the ever changing needs and interests of our membership and the profession of physical therapy? The Delaware Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association invites its members to answer the call for nominations for elected positions.
Please consider nominating someone or yourself for one of the following positions:
- Treasurer (2 year term)
- Vice President (2 year term)
- Nominating Committee Members (1 to be elected; 3 year term)
- Chief Delegate (2 year term)
Benefits of serving include:
- Networking opportunities
- Gain leadership experience
- Ability to influence
- Learn to advocate for the profession
- Foster sense of community
For more information about how you can become more involved, please click here.