Perspectives Magazine is a publication for physical therapists and physical therapist assistants in the first 5 years of their careers.
September 2014 Features:
- Is it Time to Change? – How do you know when it’s time for a new job? Be it money, differing goals, ethical issues or something else, all PTs and PTAs need to discover for themselves when it’s time to make a move.
- Make the Most of Mentoring – As a fairly new PT or PTA, you may think you’re not experienced enough to become a mentor yet. That’s not necessarily the case. Not only do you have a lot to offer others, mentoring others also benefits you.
- Lead to Succeed – It’s never too early in your career to start becoming a leader in the profession. Learn how a number of early-career PTs started on their leadership paths.
- Point/Counterpoint: Maintain the Spectrum or Master the Specialty – Which works best when it comes to continuing education? Becoming a well-rounded PT or specializing in a particular area?
- Career Coach – A Bucket of Possibilities
- Cool Careers – Pediatric Physical Therapy: Helping the Children
- Financial Fitness – Store, Keep, or Shred
- My Perspectives – Observations From Early Career PTs and PTAs