- Topic: Ethics for Everyday Practice
- Speaker: Cathy Ciolek, PT, DPT, GCS
- Registration Fees: Members: FREE; Non-members: $45
- Contact Hours: 0.2 CEUs (2.0 Contact Hours) certificates will be awarded to you electronically 2 weeks after the course
- Lecture Location: University of Delaware, Willard 006 and 007
- Social Location: The Deer Park Tavern (next door to the University)
Ethical issues are often perceived as something that isn’t encountered on an everyday basis. However, there are real world examples that can happen every day! Join us for a discussion of ethical dilemmas you might see on the spectrum of physical therapy practice and how you can utilize a decision making plan when these occur.
For more information about the course, including how to register, please click here. Contact us at with questions.